Treating our customers with care, and working with them in a friendly and transparent way is the right instrument to motivate and teach them to use their money correctly.
We truly believe that building financial literacy should start at an early age. And just because we strive to be better at what we are doing, at 12M Loans we are launching now a scholarship for students in order to contribute to their financial education, and further to a better, more financially-independent world.
We are proud to present to you our Winners, who stood out of the majority given their visions, ambitions, and desire to learn.
After a thorough analysis of all the submissions based on correctness, originality, quality of content, and applicability of suggestions the following candidates have been selected so far as Winners in our Scholarship Contest.
Meet our Summer 2018 Scholarship Winner – Abiodun Oni!
Meet our Spring 2018 Scholarship Winner – Edidem Ekpoudom!
12M Loans will grant a quarterly $500 Scholarship to students for covering education costs. The Scholarship will be recurring, and we will award it four times a year.
- At least eighteen (18) years old;
- Full-time or part-time enrolled in a U.S. school, college, professional, trade school or accredited university;
- U.S.A. citizen or resident;
- Having a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8.
Our Scholarship Topics
You should submit an original video or infographic accompanied by an essay in English of no less than 750 words. Your application should reflect one of the following topics:
- What I Had to Sacrifice to be Able to Attend College
- My Strategy on Increasing the Chances of Getting a Job After College
Just Submit Your Application!
We are waiting for the applications (the link to the video or the infographic and the essay) at firstname.lastname@example.org
All incoming e-mails should contain student’s contact information (name, date of birth, University, the city of residence, etc.), and the academic transcript for 2017 or the last semester.
The Deadline for submission is 09.30.2018.
We Engage to
Important Additional Aspects
- We will disqualify you if your work will be plagiarized, and will not comply with our requirements.
- We will not consider applications received after the deadline.
- If you send your application, you accept to make your name and photo public, in case of winning the scholarship or in case of qualifying as a finalist.
- In case of winning the scholarship or being selected as a finalist, we may post the work on our website without further notice.
- We do not apply any fees for taking part in our contest.