Treating our customers with care, and working with them in a friendly and transparent way is the right instrument to motivate and teach them to use their money correctly.
We truly believe that building financial literacy should start at an early age. And just because we strive to be better at what we are doing, at 12M Loans we are launching now a scholarship for students in order to contribute to their financial education, and further to a better, more financially-independent world.
We are proud to present to you our Winners, who stood out of the majority given their visions, ambitions, and desire to learn.
After a thorough analysis of all the submissions based on correctness, originality, quality of content, and applicability of suggestions the following candidates have been selected so far as Winners in our Scholarship Contest.
Meet our Spring 2018 Scholarship Winner – Edidem Ekpoudom!
Meet our Summer 2018 Scholarship Winner – Abiodun Oni!
Meet our Fall 2018 Scholarship Winner – Raja Hussain!
Meet our Spring 2019 Winner & favorites – Kimberly, Daphnee and Nnenna!
12M Loans will grant a $500 Scholarship three times a year to students for covering education costs. The Scholarship will be recurring, and we will award it three times a year.
- At least eighteen (18) years old;
- Full-time or part-time enrolled in a U.S. school, college, professional, trade school or accredited university;
- U.S.A. citizen or resident;
- Having a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8.
Our Scholarship Topics
You should submit an original video or infographic accompanied by an essay in English of no less than 750 words. Your application should reflect one of the following topics:
- This is What Happens When You Lack Financial Discipline
- Ideas to Supercharge Your Motivation
- Simple Things You Can Do To Be Helpful While Young
Just Submit Your Application!
We are waiting for the applications (the link to the video or the infographic and the essay) at email@example.com
All incoming e-mails should contain student’s contact information (name, date of birth, University, the city of residence, etc.), and the academic transcript for 2018 or the last semester.
The Deadline for submission is 07.31.2019.
We Engage to
Important Additional Aspects
- We will disqualify you if your work will be plagiarized, and will not comply with our requirements.
- We will not consider applications received after the deadline.
- If you send your application, you accept to make your name and photo public, in case of winning the scholarship or in case of qualifying as a finalist.
- In case of winning the scholarship or being selected as a finalist, we may post the work on our website without further notice.
- We do not apply any fees for taking part in our contest.
We Wish You Good Luck!
Fall 2018 Scholarship Contest Winner
Name: Raja Hussain
Institution: University of Maryland College Park
Subject: Informational Systems
Graduation Year: 2021
Raja has submitted an elaborate essay and an interesting infographic on “Increasing the Chances of Getting a Job After College”.
Spring 2019 Scholarship Winner and Favorites
In fact, we were pleasantly surprised to receive so many valuable essays this Spring, that we couldn't help to particularly mention our favorite applicants by granting them a $50 prize each.
Name: Daphnee Paul
Institution: Santa Fe College
Graduation Year: N/A
Hobbies: Loves experimenting with cooking
The story behind Nnenna's essay has literally impressed us. Her experience is inspiring and we encourage everyone to follow her example when it comes to applying for scholarships 🙂